The threaded steel coupler system is designed as a threaded reinforcement connection with 100% load
transmission. The Coupler rebar connection system is suitable for both static and dynamic load
transmission in construction joints.
The couplers are designed as a threaded reinforcement connection for formed construction joints.
Reinforcement work is normally carried out on both sides of the construction joint using lap joints or one
side is anchored. The bar lengths are based on the structural analysis requirements of the building
component and are calculated from anchorage and lap lengths.
• Reduce consumption of the bar cross section area.
• Increase tensile and compressive capacity of RC structure.
• Allows full ductile elongation of bars.
• Easy installation, no torque wrench required.
• One standard coupler for all splicing requirements
• Solves bar congestion problems.
• No staggering of spliced bars required.